Information & Documents
This section includes policies and other documents, inspection reports and further practical information.
We are taking our responsibilities very seriously and are adhering to the guidance of Public Health England for our school, holding daily meetings to adapt as the situation develops.
Following the announcement on Wednesday we can confirm the school is open and operating as normal until the end of this week, further details will be sent to our parents in the next couple of days.
Following the latest Government Guidance, we ask that if your child, or any member of the household, have the following symptoms, even if they are mild:
- a high temperature of over 37.8
- a new, continuous cough
- stay at home and not leave their house for 14 days from when the symptoms started
- do not call 111 if the symptoms are mild
- if they have serious symptoms that they cannot manage at home you should use NHS 111 online
- they will not be routinely tested unless they have risk factors relating to their medical history
- wash hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water
- stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible
We know many parents will be anxious at this time and we will ensure you are kept up to date, in line with the information that we receive from Central Government.
Please join us in praying for those who are affected by the virus at present or are anxious about loved ones.