instrumental lessons online
Peri/Instrumental Lesson News until Half Term
Due to the uncertain weeks ahead, I wanted to update you on what we as instrumental teachers are able to offer your children.
We aim to take into consideration the possible challenges you face financially while still wanting to encourage both practise and commitment from your children, to continue learning their instrument.
Therefore a mixture of pay as go lessons will be available as well as reduced rate 'paid in advance' lessons.
We aim to review this approach for the next half of this term as and when it becomes clearer how things might hopefully change. We will also understand if you are not able to commit to lessons for this current term and therefore will waive the current cancellation period of half a term.
Please contact your child's instrumental teacher directly to see what options they are able to offer you, and prices involved.
Guitar - Ms C Wells
Piano & Violin - Mrs L Terrett
Drums - Mrs D Adams
We hope this helps in the short term and thank you for your continued support towards your child's instrumental learning.
Mrs D Adams - Head of Music
SAFEGUARDING AT HOME
We continue to follow strict safeguarding guidelines while teaching remotely. Please read the following points below to ensure we are able to do this safely:
- Pupils must NEVER contact their tutor directly to initiate an instrumental lesson
- Parents MUST arrange the lesson directly with the tutor over pre arranged platforms and at pre arranged times
- Lessons MUST be conducted from the parent's device rather than the pupils
- Tutors will not be able to accept video calls direct from pupils.
- Parents - please ensure your child is in an appropriate home environment for us to conduct the lesson online.