Mission and history
Every child has a future in this world and the next.
Our school is a community in which children, their families and their teachers work together to provide a loving, learning environment; a school for life according to the teaching of the Catholic Church.
St Teresa's was founded in 1945 when the parish priest, Father Dreves, invited the Daughters of Jesus to open a parish school. The school as it stands today is the result of the complete reconstruction of the buildings opened in 1998. It remains closely linked to the parish of St Teresa’s, sharing the site and various facilities and collaborating in the organisation of events. The school’s Lay Chaplain and Head Teacher work closely with the Parish Priest.